Friday, April 9, 2010

TAG TAG! =)

Assalamualaikum..

Okay, sis.. I'll answer your question that you tagged me in! :D

1. My real name is Noor Amira bt. Abdul Rahim

2. I'm a girl. My age turned 15 on 5th April ago (: PMR candidate ok? haha.. InsyaAllah, will be sitting the exam in 5th October, pray the best for me..

3. I hate people who doesn't care about what others people feeling and acting like nothing happens.. plus, don't appreciate friends! please, concern about what others people feeling, try to be the best friend and cares about your friend! :)

4. I'm on the mood to study hard for my PMR and start to be a good and caring person. I choose to be quiet because it makes me start to think and realize about the surrounding and people around me ;)

5. I love to have a stationery set! haha.. My pen has run out of ink!

6. I'm mixed blood of o+ and b+[I'm not so sure about this. Gonna ask abah and mama later on. Hehe.]

Okay, I'm done! huhu.. Duhh, there's a lot of homework, exercise and revision to do! Amira, come on! Study smart do not study hard.. Enjoy yourself when studying! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment